Everglades 290cc Review
Boats and Everglades are synonymous, and with the combination of comfort, style and performance designed in the Everglades 290cc, it makes it really special. This 29 footer is quite brilliant than the rest.
When you talk about engineering skills adopted to make this machine, the Everglades 290cc resembles the 290 Pilot in many ways. The construction process of RAMCAP gives her the name unsinkable. The recessed storage spaces are cleverly designed to pack in your luggage with big, fiberglass-finished compartments. The Everglades signature seating at helm, stern and at the front of console boasts of unparalleled comforts. The boat also comes with white powder coatings for rails and LED lights (red) for more safety.
There’re more aspects that show the 290cc to be extraordinary. There’re features in this boat that are unique to itself or labeled as options by other manufacturers. The Everglades 290cc features fully integrated windshield/hardtop combination along with windshield viper and wing vents. It also has the live well/tackle-rigging station combination including anchor windlass.
All in all, it looks like a perfect boat while fishing or cruising along with family or guests. It certainly is a step above in comparison to other 29 footers in the market.
- LOA w/o engine: 28 feet 7 inches
- LOA w/o engine: 31 feet 3 inches
- Beam: 9 feet 9 inches
- Hull only: 20 inches
- Engine down: 33 inches
- Transom: 21 inches
- Average: 37 inchesTransom height: 25 inches
- Weight: 6300 lbs
- Maximum horsepower capacity: 700 hp
- Maximum People capacity: Fourteen
- Maximum weight capacity: 4000 lbs
- Fuel capacity: 200 gals
- Water capacity: 25 gals
- Bridge clearance: 8 feet 0 inches
- Fish box capacity: Abaft: 66 gals/forward: 105 gals
- Live well capacity: 64 gals
- Cockpit space: 119 square feet